DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT, MAXIMUS
November 2021 - Ongoing
- Ownership of Business Support Centre (contact centre), transforming and improving
- Leading of the Continuous Improvement and Business Improvement Function, with a focus on Lean Six Sigma
- Line management of Digital Product Owners
- Line management of Performance Roles, including deep-dive analysis
- Subject matter expert on Customer Service and associated technologies
MANAGER, ERNEST & YOUNG
June 2021 - November 2021
Leading in consulting services, with a focus on Workforce Planning, Operation Design and End to End.
HEAD OF PLANNING AND INSIGHT, LIFEPLUS
November 2019 - April 2021
Senior Role in an exciting and forward-thinking company.
- Introducing process and control methods to Planning, Data and Analytics structure.
- Embedded a structured and professional approach to working/initiate management
- Introduced Best Practice across a large section of work, including Resource Planning and Insight Analytics.
- Embedding an entire Contact Centre Infrastructure systems within a very short period of time as a reaction to COVID 19 and allowing our entire workforce to move into a remote working set up.
- Introducing a full Capacity Plan and all the mechanisms thereof, including the best practice concepts around shrinkage and utilisation.
- Reporting to the Director and other Senior Stakeholders.
- Managing a Large Planning Team in a Multilingual Environment.
- Standard Business Requirements for Planning plus providing a comprehensive Management Information to Stakeholders.
- Putting together a comprehensive rework of the Planning & Analytic process focusing on best practice.
HEAD OF ENTERPRISE PLANNING AND INSIGHT, PROBATION AND INGEUS HEALTH
July 2018 - November 2019
To provide a variety of important services for the organisations reporting into the CEO / C-Suite (Reducing Reoffending Partnership and Ingeus Health) by leading on the creation of Enterprise Planning, Resource Modelling, Knowledge Management Strategy Implementation, Complaints Management and supporting quality control. Support the drive to perform and improve, to manage capacity in order to understand the true Full-Time Equivalent need throughout the business, providing recommendations to the Executive Team.
The role also includes accountability through line management of Quality, Complaints, Knowledge Management, Analysis and Change Unit Team functions supporting the drive to embed best practice and a balanced approach to performance and insight. As part of this balance and embedding overall accountability for the auditing centre managers (CSC) and creating accountability measures to ensure process improvement changes are embedded throughout the organisation.
Through Capacity Planning and Insight this role/department will support decision making on Staffing and forward recruitment profiles as well as install mechanisms to understand the business staffing profile moving forward by the implementation of Workforce Planning.
Managing a full suite of Visual KPI Dashboards to allow the Executive team to make key decisions based on insightful and purposeful data.
RESOURCE AND PERFORMANCE MANAGER, REDUCING REOFFENDING PARTNERSHIP
April 2017 - July 2018
Responsible for the creation and implementation of all Performance Metrics (individual) across two sites, managing reporting on all agreed Service Levels, Capacity Planning and the principles of forward planning.
A key requirement is to ensure the centre is managed to budget and thus an overview of headcount to budget and control of this is a key aspect of the role, by approving recruitment and backfill requirements. Ownership of service levels and resourcing profiles to deliver them is also a key accountability of this role by working in partnership with site managers to deliver against the plans.
My role includes accountability through line management of Quality, Complaints and Knowledge management functions supporting the drive to embed best practice and a balanced approach to performance and insight. As part of this balance and embedding, overall accountability for the auditing centre/site managers to the expectation of quality processes and standards.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
February 2015 - April 2017
RESOURCE PLANNING MANAGER, INGEUS
Central to Resource Planning and Data Analytics in a fast-paced Contact Centre.
Successfully implemented a Performance Management Framework.
Successfully reduced costs by effective Capacity Planning and recruitment strategy.
September 2004 - March 2006
TEAM MANAGER, CARELINE SERVICES
Promoted from a Customer Service Advisor to Team Manager, becoming the youngest Team Manager in company history.
Leading the team to be one of the most successful in terms of metrics.
Successfully developed a number of individuals.